Sunday, April 20, 2008

LANCE ON DRUGS.
Since I ride a lot in and around Austin, the first thing people ask is if I have ridden with Lance (usually with a smirk on their face) and the second thing is if I think he really used performance enhancing drugs. I make this my first entry so that I can get it out of the way. I have NO opinion. I can recite the pros and cons of other talking heads, but truthfully, I have no judgement to make. Apparently everyone he beat took drugs and still couldn't win. Maybe if they trained as hard as he did, they might have made a better showing. He never failed a drug test, but neither did Marion Jones. Now, I DO have an opinion about those small folks with an agenda on bringing him down. Their soul must be as black as the ace of spades as they use heresay and inuendo to try to be the first to crush the hope of so many cancer victims/survivors just to bring glory to themselves. Should the day come when someone comes forward with absolute proof, I will be sad, but until that day comes, I will let the past stay in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment