Tuesday, October 14, 2008

CORRECTION

Last week I used an imprecise term and even though no one has brought it to my attention, feel the need to explain how I got there. My acupuncturist is also a Chinese Herbalist and my main resource into staying healthy. Whenever I give credit, I refer to my acupuncturist and do not differentiate that the topic may actually be herbs. Thus, when I advised that folks under stress, including frustration, should protect their liver, that belonged in the Chinese Medicine category and not acupuncture (not that the needles cannot relieve stress, they do and that is probably where most of the needles I get go). There is a great primer on Chinese Medicine, called Between Heaven and Earth by Harriet Beinfield and Efrem Korngold I linked to Amazon, but you can find it lots of places.

No comments:

Post a Comment