Sunday, November 29, 2009

TO RIDE OR NOT TO RIDE, NOT REALLY A QUESTION

I am sitting here at 6am contemplating whether or not to drive into Austin to ride with my friends from the Bicycle Sports Shop. With Thanksgiving dinner (and leftovers) still making me loggy, and an extra two pounds sitting on my thighs, I really don't feel like it. But the weather forecast shows a cold, wet front just passed Lubbock and will be here in about six hours. This will be my only chance for a decent ride for the next week.
In addition, we have some early Christmas lunch gatherings scheduled and it will take lots of man-hours to have the house properly decorated. I am feeling (slightly) guilty about biking in these prime-decorating hours. But yes, I'll leave in an hour to ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment