Thursday, February 3, 2022

WHAT AM I DOING NOW?

 What I'm doing now is not much of anything.  I follow my friends in the UK, The Cycling Granddads, and they do a lot of local touring and an occasional epic ride.  Their itinerary usually includes a lunch/snack/coffee stop at the halfway mark and they always take pictures of their ride.  Most of my rides are solitary with the only snack stop on the side of the road with a Clif Bar.  I don't usually stop to take a picture.  But I'm slightly envious of their rides, so I'm going to try to include a picture or two of my environment.  The downside is many of my rides are the same route.  All the same, they are long rides so the pictures won't be the same landscape.

Before the weather turned nasty I did my usual route to Weir, although it was Almost Weir.  In any case, the low-water crossing afforded the first of my pictures.  

The shot is from my Fly-6 rear light and camera.  I carry my I-phone so I can take a picture with it should the occasion arise.


No comments:

Post a Comment